Your Cart Is Empty!
How to order spectacles from the website?
- Kindly enter the prescription given by your eye-doctor/optometrist and click on the button that says 'SEARCH'.
- The website searches for frames best suiting your eyesight and displays them on the next page.
- Browse the entire "Frames Gallery" and add all the frames you like to Favourites. After selecting all such frames, proceed to the next section to send an enquiry.
- Kindly enter you personal details and relevant contact information for speedy correspondence.
- We will contact you to discuss the finer details of your order along with the pricing.Upon confirmation, your order will be processed.
How to get a copy of Prescription (Rx)?
Prescription for your eyes is given by an eye specialist indicating the corrective lenses that will cause the person to a better vision. The prescription may look different for different eye care specialists as there are different ways of representation. In case of any doubt, attach a copy of your prescription on the last page of the Order Form.Important : We highly recommend an Ophthalmologist for your eye check-up. A list of Registered Ophthalmologists is found on the official health websites/ of the country.
What is the time required for Spectacles to reach the customer?
The spectacles are processed after receipt of full payment. The estimated time of dispatch is included along with pricing and other details. It takes 4-5 days for the courier service to deliver them to the specified destination.
What are the Payment Methods accepted?
What is covered under the Warranty Policy?
The spectacles are thoroughly checked for error in prescription numbers and for any other manufacturing defects. In case of any grievances, kindly email using the enquiry form. We may replace your spectacles as a gesture of good faith but website is not liable for any such commitments. The spectacles provided by Paranjpe Opticians Online shop are checked to be correct in the prescription power using Topcon CL-200 auto-refractometer.
Importance of Pupillary Distance (PD) and its use to an Optician.
Kindly request for Pupillary Distance (PD) or Inter-PupillaryDistance (IPD) while your eye checkup. This is the exact distance in between your eye (eye-pupils). It helps an optician to fit the lenses properly giving best results to the spectacles user.
5 - Steps to take care of your spectacles.
- Please keep your lenses and frame clean and free of stains. Cleaning of the frame helps reduce the corrosion of metallic parts and clean of lenses help improves vision.
- Occasionally clean your lenses with soap water.
- Always moisten your lenses while cleaning them. Wiping lenses dry may cause scratches on the lenses and coating.
- Clean your lenses only with the Optical lens cleaning cloth. Any other rough fabric may cause scratches on the lenses.
- Always use both hands for while wearing and removing your spectacles. Use of a one hand causes uneven pressure on the spectacles causing them to deform in shape over a span of time.