Your Cart Is Empty!
- Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order; providing you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes); or as stated in this Privacy Statement and/or at the point of collection of the data.
- By ordering through the Website you are required to register for online ordering and to accept the Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully.
- By ordering, you consent to the following,
- Processing data relating to your credit/debit card and order details to enable to fulfilment of your order
- Processing your personal information so that Paranjpe Opticians can inform you about new healthcare related products and services.
- Processing your personal information to enhance the services and to make them available to our customers
- Processing your personal data to conduct research about your health and shopping habits
- Using cookies and traffic data
- If you do not register as a customer but wish to email Paranjpe Opticians through the website (email@example.com) you will be providing us with personal information about yourself, including your email address, name and contact details. This may include medical information. We will only use such information for the purposes of providing a reply, reviewing any feedback or improving the Website.
- If you are simply browsing our Website we will not collect any personal information which will identify you, however, we will collect information using cookies and/or traffic data which uses IP addresses or other numeric identifiers which analyse navigation and use of the Website.
- Personal information collected will be retained by Paranjpe Opticians for as long as is reasonably necessary (or defined under applicable healthcare laws and regulations) to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
- The personal photograph requested on the website is for technical reasons of measuring your facial dimensions. This photograph will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Paranjpe Opticians staff for any reasons what-so-ever
WEBSITE USAGE POLICY
- We assume that the prescription number entered on the website is error free and from a registered and reputed Ophthalmologist/ Optometrist. All the further assumptions and calculations necessary are made based on these numbers.
- The photograph asked on the website will be used for ophthalmic measurements in respect to the spectacles. Kindly go through the Photograph FAQ's for further information on how to upload a photograph.
- In case of any damage to the supplied items in courier kindly inform us immediately through an e-mail or phone call. Once the courier is accepted, we claim no responsibility for damage due to transportation or mishandling.
- Any and all e-mail communication with Paranjpe Opticians will be considered as a legally binding contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Spectacles are solely made on customers choice of Eyeglass Frames and Lenses using the Ophthalmic Prescription provided and will not be taken back once sold.
- We check all lenses for faults before shipping your order out. In case of any discrepancy kindly notify us within 1 day of receipt of shipment.
- Check your spectacles after receiving them for any manufacturing defects. Thoroughly inspect them without opening the sealed transparent package for visible signs of any physical damage. In case of physical damage, return them on our shipping address. The postage cost will have to be borne by the customer.
- Kindly show the eyeglasses to the registered ophthalmologist for reviewing. Send us an e-mail with information about any problem you may have regarding the spectacles along with the Name and Contact Information of the Ophthalmologist/ Optometrist and we will assure to rectify the problem as soon as possible. No complaints will be accepted after 7 days delivery.
- If we are convinced that the spectacles are defective due to a mistake from our side, we might replace your spectacles free of charge. But this should be treated gesture of trust from our side and it is not mandatory on our part.
- Paranjpe Opticians does not exchange/ refund sold products due to change of mind or other such reasons. Thus, kindly check your order before placing it.
- We assume that prescription entered is from an authorized Ophthalmologist/ Optometrist and that the spectacles are being made in accordance to his suggestions. Thus no refund will be made if the spectacles are found to be not suitable for your eyes.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- We are not responsible for any package that is damaged or lost due to another regions customs or postal service. We are not responsible if the postal service provided makes a mistake with delayed shipping, loss or damage of packages as it is beyond our control.
- Upon purchasing with us, you are agreeing to the required period of waiting. Please allow maximum of up to 5 business days to process your order from the time that your payment has been cleared.
- The estimated time of shipping by International registered airmail is 7-21 business days. Kindly take note that the shipping duration varies from country to country. (It may take longer time for certain destinations).
- We will not be held responsible for delay due to international holidays, overseas shipping delays, custom delays or other postal services or other reasons which are out of our control.
- All sales are final. Upon making your purchase you are agreeing to all of the above mentioned and stated. You are also stating that you understand all of the above requirements and exclusions.
- By making an order, you are providing the equivalence to an electronic signature to all that is stated above and below.
- Shipping charges to your destination will be conveyed through an e-mail once you confirm the order.